"50 Shades of Grey" is heating up the box office this Valentine’s Day weekend. As a tribute to the much-anticipated movie, health expert and author of "The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse," Rainbeau Mars shared a few recipes on Access Hollywood Live that will fuel your sexual fire.
Chocolate Maca Balls
Rainbeau Mars’ chocolate maca balls from Access Hollywood Live on February 11, 2015 (Access Hollywood)
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 2 cups Dates (pitted)
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt (or Pink Himalayan)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (unrefined, extra virgin)
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and mix until everything binds together like dough.
- Empty contents into a bowl and with clean hands roll about a tbsp sized amount of dough into a ball and set on a large plate or serving tray.
- Place Chocolate Maca Balls in the fridge or freezer to firm depending on your preference (though 1/2 the enzymes die in the freezer).
Sea of Love Linguini
Rainbeau Mars’ sea of love linguini from Access Hollywood Live on February 11, 2015 (Access Hollywood)
- 1 package Kelp Noodles preferred
- -or- 4 Zucchini (spiralized)
- Or 1 package gluten free brown rice spaghetti
- 2 cups Cashews or macadamia nuts (preferably soaked)
- 1 cup Pure Water
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil (cold pressed extra virgin)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt (or Pink Himalayan)
- 1 tsp Thyme (dried spice)
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorn (ground)
- 1 tbsp Brewers yeast
- Blend together Alfredo sauce ingredients in a VitaMix or high-speed blender until smooth.
- Empty kelp noodles into a bowl and liberally pour Alfredo sauce while tossing noodles until the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Optional: Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh thyme and serve. Bon Appetit!