Reality star Megan Hauserman is not getting a new show from VH1, despite a new report.
Hauserman’s show, “Megan Wants A Millionaire,” was canceled last month by the cable network after one of the reality star’s suitors, Ryan Jenkins, was accused of murdering his ex-wife, model Jasmine Fiore, and was later found dead as the result of an apparent suicide.
On Thursday, Radar Online quoted a source, who claimed Hauserman was getting another show in an attempt to keep her from speaking out.
“That’s how they bought her silence,” a source told the Web site.
But according to VH1, the report is erroneous.
“The story Radar.com ran about us giving Megan Hauserman a new show is not true,” a rep for VH1 told Access Hollywood. “If they had checked their story with us we would have told them so — but they did not fact check their story.”
“Megan Wants A Millionaire” was the fourth reality show in recent years for the bikini-wearing blonde.
She previously starred on The WB’s “Beauty and The Geek,” and VH1 shows “Rock of Love 2,” “Charm School 2” and the canceled “Megan Wants A Millionaire.”
In related news, Hauserman is currently suing Sharon Osbourne over an altercation from the “Charm School 2” reunion episode.
During the show, Hauserman was seen slurring her words as she spoke to Osbourne. As their talk continued, however, Hauserman made a disparaging remark – which was bleeped out – but which was directed at Ozzy Osbourne.
After the remark, Sharon Osbourne dumped liquid on Hauserman and then cameras cut to security pulling the two women apart.
The blonde, who filed suit in March 2009, claims Osbourne injured her during the incident. However a new chapter in the lawsuit unfolded earlier this week when Hauserman filed more legal papers related to the suit.
According to TMZ, Hauserman is now accusing Osbourne of almost running over a process server as he tried to serve Osbourne with legal papers.
Osbourne has not yet responded in court to the latest legal filing.