Creamy Gouda & Garlic Mashed Potatoes DOWNLOAD RECIPE
- 2 Pounds Boston Market Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 Pound diced Gouda Cheese – ½” Diced Cubes
- 1 TBS Minced Garlic
- 1 TBS Fresh Chopped Chives
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- Follow Heat and Serve Directions on Boston Market Mashed Potatoes.
- Once potatoes are warm, transfer to a large bowl. Add diced Gouda, minced garlic, chives and olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
Caramelized Pumpkin Pie (Must-try dessert with a few simple steps) DOWNLOAD RECIPE
- Pumpkin Pie
- 6 OZ Granulated Sugar
- Sprinkle sugar over pumpkin pie and shake – make sure sugar is evenly distributed over entire pie.
- Using a brulee torch, caramelize entire layer of sugar – approximately 90 seconds.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Turkey & Swiss Bread Pudding (What to do with all of your leftovers) DOWNLOAD RECIPE
- 1 medium Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 12-oz. loaf Rustic White Bread, cut into 1/2-inch dice (I like to use baguettes)
- 4 oz. Leftover Turkey, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 12 oz. thinly sliced Swiss Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 375°. Set a rack in the top third of the oven.
- Lightly grease an 8-by-11 1/2-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook over moderately high heat until browned, about 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, mustard, salt, thyme, oregano, rosemary and pepper. Fold in the bread, onion, turkey and half of the Swiss cheese. Add the turkey. Let stand until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Scrape the bread mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake the bread pudding until golden and bubbling, about 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. The bread pudding can be baked up to one day in advance. Gently rewarm before serving.