Before she was the queen of snakes, Taylor Swift was the world’s purrfect princess.
When the “Delicate” singer isn’t touring the world or slaying the charts, Taylor is most likely hanging out with her “fuzzy daughters,” Meredith and Olivia. Since welcoming the kittens into her life, she has quickly transformed into the ultimate cat lady.
Here’s 13 times Taylor has made us go, “you’ve gotta be kitten me.”
1. When she covered her phone with cat stickers
2. She wears Olivia’s face around her neck. Not because she owns her, but because she really knows her
3. When she carried around her
custom embroidered cat carriers
"Detective Olivia Benson"
Okay, I can't cope being in this fandom anymore. I'm leaving, bye pic.twitter.com/UwuSWTdS3c
— shan (@shanowxns) December 26, 2014
4. Remember that one-of-a-kind kitty shirt she gave Ryan Reynolds for
— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) May 22, 2018
5. When she took photos with giant posters of her fuzzy
daughters after her concert
6. That time she gave Olivia
an inspirational pep talk
7. When she introduced her cat
Olivia Benson to the real Olivia Benson
— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) January 23, 2017
8. When she rode a giant Pegasus-cat in a commercial
taylor and olivia, the caticorn 😂💕💕 pic.twitter.com/XjTWGgLLt9
— 🐍 (@lippipi) May 4, 2018
9. The time she accidentally
became her cats on stage
Meredith, Olivia, and Taylor Swift. pic.twitter.com/yNXg0E5qzH
— T Swift Indonesia (@TaylorSwiftIndo) June 26, 2014
10. Only Taylor would release
an entire merch line dedicated to her cats
Taylor reppin the Meredith and Olivia merch t-shirts 😻 pic.twitter.com/UarXAqRPyZ
— Taylor Swift Updates (@TSwiftLA) August 1, 2018
11. Her “Bad Blood” superhero name was literally
12. When she carried Olivia in her arms while strutting through New York City
13. The time Taylor forced Meredith to take a selfie with her
and she was not having it
Copyright © 2018 by NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.