Country Singer Luke Bell Cause Of Death Revealed As Accidental Fentanyl Overdose

Country singer Luke Bell’s cause of death has been revealed. Local news station ABC 9 KGUN Tuscon reported on Tuesday that the musician died of an accidental fentanyl overdose. Luke was found dead on Aug. 26 in Tucson, Ariz. more than a week after he was reported missing. He was 32 years old. An autopsy report from the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office, reportedly obtained by the local news outlet, revealed that Luke was unresponsive at the scene and drug paraphernalia was present.