Olympian Bode Miller’s Three Youngest Children Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Olympic gold medalist Bode Miller’s three youngest children wound up in the hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning. On Friday, Bode’s wife, Morgan Miller, took to her Instagram to share a video of their 3-year-old twin boys, Asher and Aksel, and 2-year-old daughter Scarlet in hospital beds, explaining the scary situation in the caption: “Receiving a lot of messages so addressing it here… Two weeks ago, we had a crane at our house to remove our broken hot tub. Asher, Aksel and Scarlet innocently stood on the front step of our house to watch the action which resulted in them getting carbon monoxide poisoning due to the lack of airflow in our driveway landing them in the ER. They were on high flow oxygen for over four hours. It was a terrifying experience but thanking my lucky stars they are okay,” she wrote.