Taylor Swift Puts Out Sudden Fire In Her Kitchen With Pal Gracie Abrams: ‘We’re Gonna Die’

Taylor Swift is never, ever, ever, going to forget how to use a fire extinguisher after this! The music superstar learned a valuable skill when a sudden blaze broke out in her New York City apartment kitchen during a songwriting session with pal Gracie Abrams. Gracie documented the incident in a June 21 social media post, showing Taylor initially fumbling with the extinguisher and joking that they were “gonna die” before she got the nozzle to work and blasted out the flames.