Dancer Órla Baxendale Dead At 25 After Eating Mislabeled Cookie Containing Peanuts

New York City-based dancer Órla Baxendale has tragically died after eating a mislabeled cookie containing undisclosed peanuts. Baxendale’s legal representatives confirmed in a statement that the 25-year-old had died on Jan. 11 of “anaphylactic shock resulting from a severe allergic reaction” from a holiday cookie. Their statement read in part, “Órla’s passing stemmed from an unfortunate incident involving the consumption of a cookie manufactured by Cookies United and sold by Stew Leonard’s, which contained undisclosed peanuts.”